We rent laptops of all speeds most have SSDs, 4GB-8GB RAM, i3--i7s of all sizes and brands to fit your needs. From 95-120ILS a week, minimum 40ILS, 300-400ILS a month.
We also have the fastest 4G LTE 150Mbps pro HotSpots for rent, minimum 50ILS, daily rate is 25 ILS a day, weekly 120ILS, monthly 320ILS. We rent US HotSpots through our partner Cellular Israel. We do not have for Europe as of now.
Basic rental terms
- Never shut down using the power button
unless absolutely necessary, such as a complete freeze up. This is the primary
cause of severe corruption, at best, and many times causes hard drive failure.
- You should only use it on battery when
- Touching the LCD screen permanently damages it.
- Cleaning with any cleaner not specifically designed for LCD screens
will also permanently dull the screen. Do not use tissues or paper towel to
clean a LCD, use a fibercloth.
- Do not install any new programs without asking us first.
- If you need to install a filter, be aware filters do bug out
and it will be your responsibility to have it removed without causes damage to
the normal network usage of the computer.
- The laptop must be returned in the condition it’s taken.
- If anything breaks or gets corrupted it is your
responsibility to pay for it to be fixed. You must call us first to find out
how to proceed, but it’s your responsibility to have it repaired.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large amount of work involved in removing viruses from the
computers, a charge of 50 shekels will be added for any computer returned with
a virus without exception. In addition, please do not install anti-virus
software without asking us. In the past people have installed bogus anti-virus
software which corrupted the entire operating system. All of the systems have
up to date antivirus software and need no tampering.
- There is minimum 40 shekel charge for any rental
regardless of time period.
- Any CDs or SD cards and such left in the computers
are not our responsibility.
- It is not our responsibility to teach you how to use a computer or setup your connection to the internet.
We may be able to help, but if we can’t you must still pay for the rental.|
Please do not call and say we didn't know how to use it but it sat in the
closet for two weeks. If you don't return it we can't rent it out.
Contact us at: